Another year to live!
To banish worry, doubt, and fear,
To love and laugh and give!
This bright new year is given me
To live each day with zest…
To daily grow and try to be
My highest and my best!
I have the opportunity
Once more to right some wrongs,
To pray for peace, to plant a tree,
And sing more joyful songs! — William Arthur Ward
1) Go organic and buy as many fruits and vegetables as you can that are not sprayed.
2) Ditch the artificial sweeteners, these just make you crave sweets and spike your insulin levels.
3) Replace your microwave with a toaster oven, it does not take that much longer to reheat your food.
4) Add spices to your food such as cayenne, cinnamon, tumeric, ginger, nutmeg.
5) Declutter your life, whether it is your home or work. It is amazing how getting rid of things can make you feel.
6) Switch to all natural cleaning products and beauty products,it is better for you and the environment.
7) Bring a cooler filled with healthy snacks such as trail mix, fruits, raw cheese, veggies, dips.
8) Change up your exercise, it is important for your body to incorporate a variety.
9) Be knowledgeable of your supplementation. Supplements from the stores can be causing you more harm then good.
10) Chill, relax, and be positive. Meditation and gratitude journals are great.