Lemon Chia Seed Muffins
Adapted from Whole Figured
- 1 3/4 cup oat flour or almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- (Optional) 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- 2 tsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp lemon zest
1.Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2.Combine ingredients and stir gently until combined.
3.Fill each muffin tin 2/3 of the way full. Bake for 20-25 minutes.